Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TV Superheroes.

My earlier blog about re-watching last season's Smallville must have been read by some of the writers. They seem to actually be moving Clark on. I haven't been this excited to watch Smallville in a long time. If they keep the quality up this season we could be seeing a 9th season that is both necessary and wanted.

Now heroes on the other hand. What happened? I am usually the biggest apologist for shows that are starting to decline but this season of heroes may have taken the cake last night. Without giving anything away there was a scene in last night's Heroes that made me go WTF?! and not the kind where afterward I say 'awesome'. 3 times this season 3 different characters did things that were uncharacteristic of the characters from the last 2 seasons for no reason. Other than those three things I have enjoyed the season.

Heroes this season: C+
Smallville this season: A-

No comments: