Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Movie Preview

If you know me you know that watching movies is one of my favorite things to do. And here comes the summer movie season with a shit ton of movies that I want to sit in the AC while watching.
In no particular order except for number one.

1. Star Trek: I have been a trekkie/trekker most of my life. My favorite has always been DS9. I even liked Enterprise. And the only reason I didn't watch Voyager was because I didn't have UPN at the time.

2. Wolverine: As long as it is closer to X2 as opposed to X3.

3. Public Enemies: Christian Bale, Johnny Depp FTW.

4. The Proposal. I will watch anything with Ryan Reynolds in it.

5. GI Joe: This looks like it could be either really awesome or really cheesy.

6. Transformers 2: Nostalgia for the Original will make me go. Bay may make me leave early though.

7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: These movies never cease to amaze.

8 Terminator Salvation: The only Salvation for me to watch a McG movie is Christian Bale.

9. Angels and Demons: Opie has gone and made a sequel, Bee.

10. Year One: You had me at Harold Ramis.

11. Julie & Julia: Yeah it looks like a chick flick. So what? Don't judge me.

12. Funny People: Apatow + Sandler = Bring on the funny.

13. 500 Days of Summer: I heart indie flicks.

14. Next Day Air: Donald Faison is in this so I'll be watching this.

Okay that's enough for now. There are many more and this Summer season looks like it is going to be a busy one for me. I'm already behind which is not good.

1 comment:

poshdeluxe said...

this post got me SO EXCITED for summer! i mean, i was already excited, but this list was a great reminder.

uh, if anyone judges you for wanting to see julie and julia, just punch them in the face cos that movie is gonna be so fabulous!

and double true on ryan reynolds.