Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Online Me

To get a feel of who I am I would like to share with you some of the websites that I frequent mostly everyday. most of these are .coms.

Myspace/Facebook These are a given since social networking sites have become the new email.

WWTDD/Filmdrunk/IDLYITW- These are where I get my movie news/celebrity gossip/celebrity stalker photos fix. They give it with a sense of humor I like. And as an added plus they dislike Perez Hilton and AICN more than I do.

Kryptonsite/Superman Homepage- Of course I go to these for my Superman and Smallville needs.

Poshdeluxe- A friend of mine has a blog and it is good. You should go there if you want to know what you are missing out on in Austin. Plus she did an interview of me that you can read if you go here

Okcupid- I'm single and the site is the only online dating site that I like. Mainly because it is free.

Hulu- because I don't own a tivo. Since this site went up my downloading of TV shows that I missed went down by at least 90%

consumerist/wisebread- I visit these sites because I try to be a knowledgeable consumer.

shoutwire- This one used to be much better than it is now but is still worth a good read every now and then.

TV/IMDB- both of these are tools to use when I can't place the actor I am looking at in a movie or a TV show that I immediately have to find out who it is before I go crazy.

BBC News Because let's face it. Our news has to answer to the corporate sponsors.

With all of these sites plus checking my email it's no wonder I never get anything done.

1 comment:

poshdeluxe said...

thanks for the plug, moody!

and yeah, i miss hulu, too.