Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 years later. . . .

Welcome to what may very well be something I stop doing again for another three years. I've been meaning to get back to this blogging thing for some time now. A few months ago I was even toying with the idea of making this strictly a comic book movie review blog. Those plans obviously fell through. While looking back at previous blogs over the week I have become a bit more familiar with who I was 3 years ago. 3 years can change someone. I am still mostly the same person but I can tell there were a few changes that are hopefully for the better. Since I did not blog I can't map my progress or my non-progress. Anyway keep an eye on this blog for more posts. I may even post the blog I intended to post when I started writing this one.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

hmmmm.... This makes me REALLY wish I had written stuff down years ago because I know i'm vastly different than I used to be but I have no proof of it. Well done sir.