Thursday, May 31, 2012

Card Revoked

It's happened. I can't say I am too surprised of the outcome either. My gamer card has to have been revoked by now or at least suspended. I couldn't tell you the last time I played a video game. It has to have been at least 6 months ago. Ok, I know that with today's technology I could easily look on my PS3 to see when I last played something, but the PS3 is way over there and I'm over here. I still use my PS3 everyday. I use it for Netflix, hulu, vudu, Amazon and I download things from the PlayStation Network. Which reminds me, I have all of season 3 of the Tester waiting for me on the hard drive. Before you start thinking "oh, he just outgrew them" I have to tell you I still love video games. I just have to have enough time to actually sit and play a game with enough time to do it right. Those kind of days and nights are very few and far between. I never beat Red Dead Redemption like I wanted to. I'm still on Metal Gear Solid 4. And I don't want to start another game until I finish this one. That is the one game I bought the PS3 for in the first place. The MGS series is probably my favorite video game series of all time. I also have 3 unopened games sitting on my shelf. One is a James Bond one that I've been wanting to play but I'm waiting until I finish MGS4. The other two were freebies that came with the system. I even have L.A. Noire on the hard drive that I bought in Dec during a sale that is still waiting for me to open it up and solve some murders. I just don't have as much time as I want to to play these games. I believe a few of the major culprits are work, facebook and going out to karaoke. Perhaps if I cut back on all of these things I can find time to spend with my beloved games. I may play some tomorrow if I can make the time.

No comments: