Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Cooler

For the last couple of years I have been putting 20 dollars in the lottery machine Once a week just for fun. I have justified my habit by actually winning $2000 almost 2 years ago and I, until recently, would mostly win a majority of my money back. For the last month and a half I have not been so lucky. Enough losses have occurred that I decided to give myself an ultimatum at the beginning of May. If I didn't at least win my money back (Which would be $20) on one of my weekly lottery binges by the end of May I would have to give it up. 5 weeks later and I have to tell you I have only won $5. The entire month of May and half of April. That's it. Only $5. You would think I would have won more than that. Somehow I have beat the odds of losing. It's no longer fun. I guess I'll just do it every once in a while if at all. It definitely won't be every week. With luck like this I probably should never go to Vegas. But that's alright. They got rid of the Star Trek themed Hotel anyway.

No comments: